Thursday, April 02, 2009

x)

Reached school, was super busy. Last min of class drama scenes changed. Our class had no lessons today, due to preparing of class drama.

To my beloved class 5A

Enjoy the photos yo! Please remember to tag, My tag box dyinggggggggggggg.

We've been through alot of problems tgt as a class.

And finally, our class drama is finally over. We spent alot of time rehearsing again and again. Staying back in school till late evening almost every single day. Not leaving school until 6-7 plus. The time & effort all of us had put in. All of us had contributed in one way to make our class drama today a success.
Really enjoyed the times when we were dancing together on stage today yo!

I danced super funny today, though i forgot some of the steps.
3 words, WE ROCK LAA!

Yesterday during volley trainings, There's this conversation between me & weilin ang jiji. Lol

Cause i was practising my steps as i was strolling in the volleyball court. And then,
Me: Oh man, I have class drama tomorrow!
Weilin: haha, really?
Me: Yaaaaaaa. Im so nervous please
Weilin: Oh my god, I cant imagine niu dance.

Funny right.

After school, Went j8 with kokobeh.











































































No comments: